Home of Peace tries its best to ensure a great staying and holidaying for its guests. Please feel free to develop your own touring itineraries. Guests are to pay directly to each tourism agencies and arrange own transportation to these places. The packages provided in this website are our suggestions only.
Some interesting places that can be visited in Kota Tinggi and their entrance fees or rental fees are:
- Firefly Valley Leisure Park RM18/adult & RM12/child
- Johor River cruise (30 mins) RM10/adult & RM8/child
Desaru Fruit Farm RM35 nett/adult & RM28 nett/child of 3 to 12 year old (unlimited tropical fruits, chicken curry & fried mee hoon)
- Desaru Ostrich Farm RM12/ adult & RM8/ child
- Desaru Crocodile Farm RM8/ adult & RM4/ child
- Johor Lama Boat Cruise Package of min. 5 people RM25/ adult (1 hour), RM20 (45 min) and RM15 (30 min)
- Tanjung Balau Fishermen Museum RM2/adult & RM1/child of 12 and below
- Panti Waterfall RM7/adult & RM15/ vehicle
- Kampung Temenin Baru – bicycle rental RM10/ hour (Kampung means village)
Most beaches, such as Desaru and Tanjung Balau, are open to public. Therefore, there is no entrance fee imposed to holidaymakers.
For your information, DL-2GO works closely with government bodies, local businessmen and women, and travel agencies in Kota Tinggi to support sustainable tourism of the people and environment in Kota Tinggi. Please do not hesitate to comments on improvement for preserving biodiversity of the areas that you have visited by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org